Close the Mediterranean regatta season in the last week of September with the Ibiza Regatta; the ideal closing of the Mediterranean regatta calendar and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Ibiza.
The Ibiza Regatta is a special and different regatta format in the (MED) regatta scene, with the most entertaining and relaxed regatta conditions in the world. Yet serious racing is key.
Participation is limited to max 25 yachts (40-60ft), so only invite your best friends !
Combine pleasure, leisure and business and enjoy your favorite sport with friends, family and relations:
- sail in idyllic nature with exciting races from bay to bay (daily starts at 12 hrs);
- moor each day at the most vibrant venues; experience surprising & priceless moments at the unprecedented social scene of Ibiza;
- enjoy an almost all-inclusive social program with breakfast, daily prizing, happy hours, food, dinners, drinks, music and parties;
- be part of a very accessible atmosphere with good moods and group dynamics;
- experience turquoise waters, breath-taking sunsets, white beaches and a warm sea breeze;
- all this with beats of the best music in the world’s most dynamic location; IBIZA!
All this just around the corner from most European capitals.
Weekend of September and Monday – Arrivals at Ibiza / Marina Es Nautic
Arrival and make yourselves comfortable; sail or explore the island at own time. The brand new club house of Marina Es Nautic is host and home base of the Ibiza Regatta.
Monday – Grand opening @Villa Mercedes Ibiza
Registration, skipperbriefing/race instructions and grand opening with welcome cocktails and dinner at Villa Mercedes with LIVE music performance of great artists.
Tuesday, Thursday – Three race days around Ibiza/Formentera
Each day we will start at 12.00 hrs and moor at the most vibrant venues to experience surprising and priceless moments at the unprecedented social scene of Ibiza/Formentera with breakfasts, daily prizing, happy hours, food, dinners, drinks, music and parties. (venues and moorings to be confirmed later)
Thursday we end the regatta at the astonishing Marina Ibiza; one of the most expensive marina’s and vibrant cities in the world.
Friday, Weekend, September – Departures
Sail or explore the island at own time, departures and return yachts to port of origin.
* tentative program subject to change due to weather conditions. Locations can change due to (sponsoring) agreements to be made coming months.