Close the Mediterranean regatta season from September 28 until Oktober 01 2020 with the Ibiza Regatta; the ideal closing of the Mediterranean regatta calendar and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Ibiza.
The Ibiza Regatta is a special and different regatta format in the (MED) regatta scene, with the most entertaining and relaxed regatta conditions in the world.
Participation is limited to max 25 yachts (40-60ft), so only invite your best friends !
Combine pleasure, leisure and business and enjoy your favorite sport with friends, family and relations:
- sail in idyllic nature with exciting races from bay to bay (daily starts at 12 hrs);
- moor each day at the most vibrant venues; experience surprising & priceless moments at the unprecedented social scene of Ibiza;
- enjoy an almost all-inclusive social program with breakfast, daily prizing, happy hours, food, dinners, drinks, music and parties;
- be part of a very accessible atmosphere with good moods and group dynamics;
- experience turquoise waters, breath-taking sunsets, white beaches and a warm sea breeze;
- all this with beats of the best music in the world’s most dynamic location; IBIZA!
All this just around the corner from most European capitals.
Weekend of September and Monday – Arrivals at Ibiza / Marina Es Nautic
Arrival and make yourselves comfortable; sail or explore the island at own time. The brand new club house of Marina Es Nautic is host and home base of the Ibiza Regatta.
Monday – Grand opening @Villa Mercedes Ibiza
Registration, skipperbriefing/race instructions and grand opening with welcome cocktails and dinner at Villa Mercedes with LIVE music performance of great artists.
Tuesday, Thursday – Three race days around Ibiza/Formentera
Each day we will start at 12.00 hrs and moor at the most vibrant venues to experience surprising and priceless moments at the unprecedented social scene of Ibiza/Formentera with breakfasts, daily prizing, happy hours, food, dinners, drinks, music and parties. (venues and moorings to be confirmed later)
Thursday we end the regatta at the astonishing Marina Ibiza; one of the most expensive marina’s and vibrant cities in the world.
Friday, Weekend, September – Departures
Sail or explore the island at own time, departures and return yachts to port of origin.
* tentative program subject to change due to weather conditions. Locations can change due to (sponsoring) agreements to be made coming months.