Enjoy fresh croissants and orange juice brought to you on your yacht in the pittoresk bays we moor and an almost full inclusive social program with happy hours, dinners, drinks, prizing and parties during the regatta days.
The Ibiza Regatta has the ideal combination of professionally managed yacht racing and a relaxed, informal, feel good and social program enjoyed by everyone. The regatta is a favourite amongst yacht owners, friends, captains and crew who will visit Ibiza annually now for this marvelous 4 day regatta.
This new regatta on the circuit has a suprisingly good formula and is one of the few regatta’s to have such an overwhelming program and sportive sailing races combined with a wide choice of convenient and varied island facilities with its advantages for every one;
- World famous and popular island
- Great sailing and large harbors with high quality facilities
- Unprecedented social scene with offerings for every one. From high-end clubs around the harbor locations we moor (Blue Marlin Marina, Pacha, Club Lio, Villa Mercedes, Harbour Club, El Divino) to more remote scenes (Amnesia, Privilige, Space, Nikki beach, Blue Marlin) and lots of other ‘easy going’ scenes. But all with undisputed high quality hospitality
- Great hotel and villa/finca rental facilities
- Good infrastructure and accessibility including airport facilities all adding to make team logistics easier.
- Well-known host for international events with high standards
- Beautiful bays
- Unspoiled beaches
- Nice weather
- Good winds
The Ibiza Regatta is only accessible for yachts booked via the Ibiza Regatta organization.
The program will be based on a hospitality program for a participating yacht during the racing days including port charges, professional racing committee (former America’s Cup), official regatta under Spanish authority (ISAF), tender services , (live) music, 4 happy hours, 3 daily fresh breakfast, a 3-course dinner including AIX, collector’s shirt, daily price giving’s and the overall regatta organization.
Price quotations are always on request and based on your personal needs. Based on our experience you should take into account a price from €1.500 per person and up depending for amongst on your yacht of choice, length, # of participants.
You can contact Nils Bollweg via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call him at +31 6 51 09 7756. He will be able to inform you about all details how to participate and other needs you have (lodging, extra services, etc.).